Saturday, February 14, 2015

Face Painting Fun

I have a creative soul and love to express myself through art, photography and writing. 

Something I've discovered that I love to do is face paint. I started face painting at McPherson's annual Scottish Festival a few year's ago and realized how much I enjoy it! 

This last Christmas I had the opportunity to volunteer in Little Man's kindergarten class. I let them pick something for me to paint and tried to do it. It was all free hand and fun! And they loved it!!


Use an old ice cube tray to hold paint! Genius! Thanks Pinterest!










I need to work on my technique a little bit I think I'm getting the hang of it! 

I'm looking forward to volunteering again at the Valentine's Day party!

What's something fun you've discovered you like to do?